By D.Y. Weiss
Read or Download The PGS Story PDF
Best gardening & horticulture books
The 1st booklet to examine this actual topic, The Roman booklet of Gardening brings jointly a very diverse collection of texts on Roman horticulture, celebrating herb and vegetable gardening in verse and prose spanning 5 centuries. In brilliant new translations through John Henderson, Virgil's Georgics stand along overlooked works by way of Columella, Pliny and Palladius, bringing to lifestyles the ideas and hindrances, delights and exasperations of the Roman gardener.
Gardeners, with all success and plants, are endowed with love for a pastime that has profound strength for confident switch. The fantastically illustrated Designing Gardens with plants of the yank East techniques panorama layout from an ecological viewpoint, encouraging expert horticulturalists and yard lovers alike to accentuate their use of indigenous or local crops.
This booklet will introduce you to the non-public Gardening method that's uncomplicated but refined adequate to develop your favourite crops yr around instantly with little upkeep or technical knowledge
In an natural backyard, crops in optimal future health thrive abundantly, have harvests with striking style, and feature the power to struggle off plant predators. after they don’t there’s usually whatever missing of their right nutrients, they're lacking worthy microorganism partners, or they're in need of the power had to achieve their complete nutrient-dense power.
- Apples of Uncommon Character: Heirlooms, Modern Classics, and Little-Known Wonders
- How to get customers for your landscaping and lawn care business all year long. Vol. 1
- Worms at Work: Harnessing the Awesome Power of Worms with Vermiculture and Vermicomposting (Urban Homesteader Hacks)
- The Way I Grow
- Carnivorous Plants: Gardening with Extraordinary Botanicals
- The Beginner's Guide to Growing Marijuana: Everything You Need to Start Growing Weed at Home
Additional resources for The PGS Story
The PGS Story by D.Y. Weiss