By Vincenzo Cuffaro- Francesco Delfini,V. Cuffaro,F. Delfini
L’Opera, divisa in three volumi (Primo quantity: 456-564 – Secondo quantity: 565-712 – Terzo quantity: 713-768 octies e Leggi speciali), è commentata da accademici e professionisti di altissimo livello ed è uno strumento autorevole ed utile in line with l. a. pratica quotidiana dell’avvocato e del magistrato.
In questo secondo quantity, sono country commentate le norme del codice civile in materia di successioni legittime e successioni testamentarie.
CODICE CIVILE - Libro secondo - Delle successioni
Titolo II Successioni legittime
565 Prof.ssa DOSSETTI
Capo I Successione dei parenti
566-580 Prof.ssa DOSSETTI
Capo II Successione del coniuge
581-585 Prof.ssa MORETTI
Capo III Successione dello Stato
586 Prof.ssa MORETTI
Titolo III Successioni testamentarie
Capo I Disposizioni generali
587-588 Prof. CUFFARO
589 Notaio BERGAMO
590 Prof. PAGLIANTINI e dott.ssa BRANDANI
Capo II Capacità di disporre
591 Prof.ssa GAMBINI
Capo III Capacità di ricevere
592-596 Prof.ssa GIAMPETRAGLIA
597-600 Prof.ssa TOTI
Capo IV Forma dei testamenti
Sezione I Testamenti ordinari
601-608 Notaio DI FABIO
Sezione II Testamenti speciali
609-619 Notaio DI FABIO
Sez. III Pubblicazione testamenti
620-623 Notaio DI FABIO
Capo V Istituzione erede e legati
Sez. I Disposizioni generali
624-625 Prof. PAGLIANTINI
626 Prof. PAGLIANTINI e NAVONE
627 Prof. CALVO
628-632 Prof.ssa FALZONE CALVISI
Sez. II Condizione, termine, modo
633-646 Prof. CALVO
647-648 Prof. CARNEVALI
Sez. III Legati
649-650 Prof. BONILINI
651-659 Prof. CALVO
660-673 Notaio BOERO
Sez. IV Accrescimento
674-678 Prof. CALVO
Sez. V Revocazione
679-687 Prof. D’AMICO
Capo VI Sostituzioni
Sez. I Sostituzione ordinaria
688-691 Prof.ssa MORETTI
Sez. II Sost. fedecommissaria
692-699 Prof.ssa BIANCA
Capo VII Esecutori testamentari
700-712 Notaio BERGAMO
By William P. LaPiana
Surprisingly concise, visually compelling, the interior sequence is very important during the semester that will help you establish the basic elements of the legislation and the way they healthy jointly.
- Comprehensive assurance of the fundamental issues emphasizes what you must understand and why.
- Clear, trouble-free, casual writing explains each subject for you with no over-simplifying the options.
- Overviews and Tables of Contents in each one bankruptcy act as a roadmap to lead you thru themes, exhibiting you why each one concerns and the way it suits into the bigger framework of the legislation.
- FAQs make clear issues of legislation and assist you keep away from universal errors and misconceptions.
- Sidebars increase the textual content with attention-grabbing aspect from felony historical past, coverage, recognized circumstances and extra.
- Bolded keyword phrases, Connections and summaries strengthen your realizing and provides you plentiful chance for self-review.
- The total graphical layout of the sequence helps your visible studying.
By David Cusic,Stephen Mettling,Ryan Mettling
National rules & legislation Key element evaluation (45 pages)
Real property Math Key formulation evaluate & perform (17 pages)
California-Specific legislation and Practices (50 pages)
National perform assessments (500 questions)
California perform exams (90 questions)
California pattern examination (105 questions)
We be aware of the genuine property licensing examination may be difficult, and extremely nerve-wracking to arrange for. That’s why we created the California actual property License exhibit (CA-RELE) the best way we did. because we now have been handling actual property faculties and constructing curriculum for 40 years, we all know how all this works – or fails to work.
CA-RELE is entire in that it comprises either key content material overview and checking out perform. And the textual content evaluate is California-specific – not only simplistic nationwide content material, yet terse, proper and actual California legislation and rules awarded as a well-organized set of country ‘key aspect studies’ perfect for pre-test memorization. yet let’s now not push aside the significance of the nationwide content material both. CA-RELE’s nationwide key element reports are a succinct compression of established nationwide rules and practices that include the nationwide section of country license assessments from coast to coast. Our content material is drawn from our personal nationwide textbook, rules of genuine property perform – some of the most commonplace rules textbooks within the state. ultimately, our nationwide content material, in addition to our query choice, is extra adapted to the kingdom trying out define promulgated via the California Bureau of actual property (CalBRE). therefore the breadth and intensity of the legislations stories and try out questions mirror the subject emphasis of your state’s trying out carrier and your California license exam.
A be aware concerning the try out questions… CA-RELE’s trying out perform part comprises ten nationwide perform exams, 3 kingdom perform checks, and one nation examination pattern try out. The perform checks are approximately 50 questions in size and the pattern attempt is one zero five questions. The try out questions are designed to hide the content material coated via the legislations reports – which boosts your studying of the complete physique of knowledge validated by means of your California examination. The questions are direct, to the purpose, and designed to check your knowing. if you have accomplished a given try out, you could payment your solutions opposed to the reply key within the appendix. it's also possible to notice that every question’s solution is followed through a short rationalization, or “rationale” to additional make stronger your understanding.
In the tip, as you recognize, it’s all as much as you. not like different courses, we're not going to inform you that utilizing this booklet will make sure that you cross your nation examination. It nonetheless takes labor and examine to cross. yet we have now performed our greatest right here to get you prepared. Following that, the main we will do is want you the simplest of good fortune in taking and passing your California genuine property examination. So solid luck!!
By Werner Renz
By Shannon Wells-Lassagne,Ariane Hudelet
By Thomas Braun
Doch used to be ist wenn das Vergessen zum Alltag wird? Wenn das Gehirn nicht mehr fähig ist, sich Sachen zu merken und andere Aufgaben auszuführen? Diese Phänomene sind längst keine Ausnahme mehr. Mehr als 10% der über 75jährigen und 20-50% der über 85jährigen Menschen sind davon betroffen. Die Rede ist von der Krankheit Demenz. Menschen die daran leiden werden von zunehmenden Störungen von Erkennen, Gedächtnis, Orientierung, Denken und weiteren Fähigkeiten gequält.
Da das durchschnittliche Lebensalter aufgrund des medizinischen Fortschritts ständig steigt, stellen Demenzerkrankungen und vor allem die Alzheimersche Krankheit ein immer größer werdendes challenge dar. „Demenz ist eine Krankheit, die den Menschen bei seiner höchsten Gabe packt, dem Verstand.“
Die folgende Arbeit soll einen Überblick über das Erscheinungsbild und den Verlauf dieser Krankheit, speziell der Demenz vom Alzheimer Typ (DAT), geben. Nach einer kurzen Definition von Demenz sollen die verschieden Arten abgegrenzt werden. Daraufhin möchte ich näher auf die Alzheimerkrankheit eingehen, wobei mögliche Ursachen, Symptome und Phasen beschrieben werden. Ferner soll eine Beschreibung der neurobiologischen Grundlagen der DAT erfolgen und kurz auf therapeutische Überlegungen bezüglich der Alzheimerschen Krankheit eingegangen werden.
By Robin Paul Malloy
For greater than thirty years, Emanuel legislations Outlines were the main depended on identify in legislations tuition outlines. right here s why:
- Developed by way of Steve Emanuel while he used to be a legislations university scholar at Harvard, Emanuel legislation Outlines grew to become well-liked by different legislations scholars and spawned an of trustworthy examine aids. (Having handed the California bar in addition, Steve Emanuel is now a member of the hot York, Connecticut, Maryland, and Virginia bars.)
- Each define is effective through the path and back at examination time.
- Outline chapters offer entire assurance of the themes, situations, and black letter legislation lined within the direction and significant casebooks, written in a manner you could simply comprehend.
- The Quiz your self Q&A in every one bankruptcy and the Essay Q&A on the finish supply abundant chance to check your wisdom through the semester.
- Exam assistance provide you with a warning to the problems that mostly pop up on assessments and to the actual fact styles common to check these goods.
- The tablet precis a good examination education instrument presents a short assessment of the foremost recommendations coated within the direction.
- The complete insurance is extra sweeping than such a lot outlines.
- Each Emanuel legislations define is correlated to the top casebooks.
- Every name is usually up to date and reviewed opposed to new advancements and up to date circumstances coated within the best casebooks.
- Tight uniformity of writing kind and strategy signifies that for those who use this kind of courses, you will be convinced that the others might be of comparable caliber.
By Adilifu Nama
Super Black areas the looks of black superheroes along extensive and sweeping cultural tendencies in American politics and dad tradition, which finds how black superheroes aren't disposable pop items, yet fairly a desirable racial phenomenon wherein futuristic expressions and fabulous visions of black racial identification and symbolic political which means are offered. Adilifu Nama sees the value—and reveals new avenues for exploring racial identity—in black superheroes who're frequently disregarded as sidekicks, imitators of validated white heroes, or are accused of getting no function outdoors of blaxploitation movie contexts.
Nama examines seminal black comedian publication superheroes equivalent to Black Panther, Black Lightning, typhoon, Luke Cage, Blade, the Falcon, Nubia, and others, a few of whom additionally seem at the small and massive monitors, in addition to how the imaginary black superhero has come to lifestyles within the photo of President Barack Obama. Super Black explores how black superheroes are a robust resource of racial which means, narrative, and mind's eye in American society that categorical a myriad of racial assumptions, political views, and magnificent (re)imaginings of black identification. The e-book additionally demonstrates how those figures openly characterize or implicitly symbolize social discourse and authorised knowledge referring to notions of racial reciprocity, equality, forgiveness, and eventually, racial justice.
By Daniel Siegel
By Casenote Legal Briefs
each one name is keyed to the present version of a selected casebook; it s your depended on advisor to the textual content in the course of the semester.