By George J. Klir,Doug Elias
Read or Download Architecture of Systems Problem Solving (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering, Vol. 21) PDF
Best system theory books
This available booklet pioneers suggestions strategies for regulate blending. It reports study effects showing over the past decade, and includes keep an eye on designs for stabilization of channel, pipe and bluff physique flows, in addition to keep an eye on designs for the other challenge of combining enhancement.
The insights of complexity technology can permit today’s managers to include the demanding situations and uncertainty of the twenty-first century, and effectively oversee organizational switch and improvement. Elizabeth McMillan's publication brings those principles into standpoint by:outlining the old dating among technology and organizationsreviewing present views on organizational swap and top practiceciting real-life examples of using complexity technology ideasdiscussing matters which can come up whilst utilizing principles from complexity.
This e-book is devoted to Prof. Peter younger on his seventieth birthday. Professor younger has been a pioneer in platforms and keep watch over, and over the last forty five years he has encouraged many advancements during this box. This quantity includes a set of contributions by way of major specialists in approach identity, time-series research, environmetric modelling and regulate method layout – sleek examine in themes that mirror very important parts of curiosity in Professor Young’s learn profession.
This unified, revised moment version of a two-volume set is a self-contained account of quadratic rate optimum keep an eye on for a wide category of infinite-dimensional structures. the unique versions acquired notable reports, but this new version is extra concise and self-contained. New fabric has been further to mirror the expansion within the box over the last decade.
- Recommendation and Search in Social Networks (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- Systems Analysis in Forest Resources: Proceedings of the Eighth Symposium, held September 27–30, 2000, Snowmass Village, Colorado, U.S.A. (Managing Forest Ecosystems)
- Engineering Systems: Meeting Human Needs in a Complex Technological World
- Model-Free Stabilization by Extremum Seeking (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Energy Policy Modeling in the 21st Century (Understanding Complex Systems)
- Optimal Estimation of Dynamic Systems (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Mathematics & Nonlinear Science)
Additional info for Architecture of Systems Problem Solving (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering, Vol. 21)
Architecture of Systems Problem Solving (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering, Vol. 21) by George J. Klir,Doug Elias